Job Category: Engineering-Architecture-Consulting
Job Number: 26072797
Integrated Talent Strategies is working with a leading Construction Contractor to find a Project Engineer. The Project Engineer will provide direct support of field construction projects by assisting the cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and scope. Supporting the Project Management Team to meet the company's safety and quality standards.
- Develop and incorporate positive interpersonal skills when communicating or interacting with clients, subcontractors, vendors, craft and personnel.
- Develop and employ organizational skills that effectively minimize obstacles that negatively impact operations. When obstacles arise, provide support to the PM Team to employ sound decision making/problem solving skills to resolve issues.
- Develop and facilitate company and industry practices, processes and standards.
- Educate on the technical aspects of contracts and subcontracts to protect company's interest and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Support in the application of innovative and effective planning/scheduling techniques to maximize project performance.
- Support the planning, scheduling, and changes in base work as appropriate.
- Maintain open communication with customer contacts and PM Team to facilitate construction activities.
- Support the smooth transfer of information between office and jobsite.
- Attend project meetings when necessary.
- Support the monitoring/control of construction in conjunction with PM and Supervision to ensure project is completed on schedule, within budget, and safely.
- Participate in safety audits to monitor craft compliance with project safety program requirements.
- Participate in lessons learned meetings.
- Develop the knowledge to assist in the monitoring of the financial obligations of project including, but not limited to, budgets, earned vs. Actual comparisons, and monthly forecasting utilizing Company's accounting software.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent related experience is required.
- One+ years experience managing construction projects, estimating, cost control and forecasting.
- Must have experience with computer software About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance;401(k) with a company match;paid holidays and vacations;tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting – Direct Hire