Columbus, OH 43235 US
Seeking a Project Manager that provides excellent client care and wants to be a part of a growing company. With an average senrioty of 15yrs, they consistently provide award-winning projects for the last century.
• Provide excellent client care and client solutions to develop and maintain long-term client relationships
• Organize and manage multiple priorities
• Complete civil design for land development projects including site and subdivision layout and design, grading, roadways, sewers, water mains, stormwater management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, erosion and sedimentation control and permitting
• Design experience with public works and transportation projects would be a plus
• Obtain permits and plan approvals for all types of projects from local government and state / federal agencies
• Ohio P.E. Licensure, or ability to obtain within 12 months
• 5+ years of land development engineering experience
• Extensive experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and all related design features
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.