Job Number: 23208219
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Architect to work in the Mentor/Cinci, OH area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Project Architect to provide technical direction on projects to assure requirements are met to the statisfaction of the client(s). This includes preliminary design, preparation of construction plans, and specifications.
- Coordinate the work of drafting personnel, technicians or other architects and engineers on technical matters pertinent to project assignments.
- Work toward keeping current tasks within schedule and budget to fit the needs of the project.
- Provide input and coordination with other Departments.
- Provide data, as required, for cost estimating and secure preliminary equipment costs for review.
- Investigate new methods and implement new ideas and/or procedures as may be advantageous to the Company and clients.
- Based on demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, as well as technical abilities, individuals may be designated by a Market Leader as an Assistant Project Manager.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- 6-15 years architectural experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Technical expertise in AutoCAD and other architectural software
- Registered Architect
- Supervisory experience
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong desire to advance
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.