Brentwood, TN 37027 US
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment for the following market sectors: K-12, Higher Ed, Mixed Use, Corporate, Historic Preservation and others.
- Applies sound and diversified knowledge of architectural principles and practices in broad areas of assignments in related fields.
- Makes independent decisions on architectural problems, practices, and methods. In the case of a licensed staff member, acting as a lead project architect.
- May consult with department manager or project manager concerning unusual problems and developments.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a medium to large architectural project or several smaller complex projects with overall understanding/familiarity with construction estimates, budget adherence, quality control, and inter-discipline coordination.
- Responsible for solid, finished plans and specifications and final acceptance or rejection of major items involving materials, equipment, manufacturer' s quality, and field construction results.
- Represents the firm in meetings and conferences to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate a project.
- Has knowledge of local, state, and federal building codes, OSHA compliance requirements, and working experience dealing with site planning, civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical systems, methods, and general details.
- Takes an active part in client contact and business development activities and may participate in presentations.
- Bachelor or Master' s Degree in Architecture required, with registration tracked as a licensed architect with five (5) or more years related practical experience with former employer(s).
- Exceptions may be based upon equivalencies.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.