Proj Cost Analyst
New Albany, OH 43054 US
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm; possibility of overtime.
- Hybrid position: 3 days on location, 2 days remote.
- Travel: Travel approximately 5% and would consist of an occasional day trip to a job site with a Project Manager.
- Coordinate project meetings and work activities. Support the PM in the preparation and updating of project documentation and planning.
- Assist in the preparation of forecasts of project spending and cash flows, budget variance monitoring, cost tracking/analysis. Provide analysis and verification for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) activities and assist with providing input to annual budget, capital forecasts, five-year plan and improvement requisitions. Perform estimate vs. Actuals analysis.
- Collaborate with Project Management, and other vested parties to perform variance reporting and/or establish original baseline budgets that are time-phased with dates from the system schedule. Create project breakdown structures.
- Track, analyze, and submit verifying information for unvouchered liabilities, keep project system records current and complete, and coordinate the work order process related to a project from creation of the work order through in-servicing and closing.
- Assist in the construction contracting process.
- Communicate with project team, resources, and other internal and external stakeholders on budgetary items.
- Develop and compile KPIs that are measurable outcomes.
- Provide strong teamwork with colleagues, vendors and/or customers and respond to customer/vendor inquiries, resolving work order issues and/or implementing action plans in a fast-paced, results-oriented team.
- Provide training and guidance to lower-level employees as appropriate.
- Recommend improvements that enhance the role, project performance, and Company’ s performance in regard to service and product delivery as well as environmental and community stewardship.
- Depending on the assigned business unit, coordinate work activities of others within work group, team, or those external to the company including contractors, vendors as required to resolve routine technical tasks and field work activities. Make decisions and contribute to team decision making and consensus building.
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited university or college in Accounting, Finance, Business, Construction Management, Project Management, or related field with 1 year of qualified experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com