Product Development Coordinator
Northwood, OH 43619 US
ITS has a client in the Toledo, OH area seeking a Product Development Coordinator. This is an entry level, direct hire role with full benefits including 401k.
1) Assist in OEM SOR/Source Package breakdown process and assess to ME RFQ checklist.
2) CTD (Component Technical Detail) Development for make/buy components
3) Develop / Collect / Distribute Bill Of Material.
4) Maintain OEM specifications i.E., material, coatings, performance, etc.
5) Assist in development and then maintain OEM specification database for future reference.
a. For resins, align supplier/product number approved under OEM spec.
1) Customer CAD data management.
a. Download customer files to CAD database.
b. Upload files per request.
c. Manage customer CAD data files to ensure CTDs reference CAD data file names/location.
2) Manage and operate 3D printing activities for NBD, APQP, and Manufacturing groups.
3) CAD work as assigned, i.E., product data engineering changes, internal jigs, etc. )
1) Attend tryouts / customer meetings as requested by PDM
2) Complete part mockups, measurements, and investigations
3) Gather historical GD&T information and provide input to tolerancing
4) Complete stack studies as requested by PDM.
1) Track NBD KPIs and mini goals.
2) Special projects as assigned.