Job Number: 21966293
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Piping Designer to work in the Toledo, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Models Mechanical elements, including equipment, piping, HVAC ducting, etc, in AutoCAD/Plant 3D/Revit and develops construction documents and drawings.
- Performs a variety of routine design assignments, with increasing responsibility, under the direction of a project engineer or department manager.
- Drafts interpretation of own design into completed working drawings and applies design fundamentals.
- Develops project details, prepares selections, and adapts to alternatives.
- Maintains working knowledge of the discipline' s codes and studies non-routine code issues.
- Performs production of construction documents.
- Performs routine design calculations for the review of the project engineer/architect and prepares basic layouts.
- Has occasional external customer contact.
- Participates in continuing education and training to develop and apply innovative ideas and keep abreast of state-of-the-art technology (e.G. Evaluate and learn new software packages).
- May direct the drafting effort, within own discipline and coordinate work effort with other disciplines.
- May research equipment selection or materials and provide information to project engineer/architect for specifications.
- May process shop drawings.
- Travel required.
- Valid driver' s license required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Associate degree in the engineering or architectural fields preferred.
- Direct experience of a minimum of seven (7) years in the engineering or architectural fields preferred .
- Plant 3D / Revit experience preferred. AutoCAD 2D/3D required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.