Job Number: 23566814
Outside Manufacturers Sales Representative
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a results-driven sales achiever to join Stone Mountain Concrete Solutions team as an Outside Sales Manufacturers Representative in Northwestern Ohio territory.
Stone Mountain Concrete Solutions is renowned for product innovation, quality technical support and excellent customer service.
Commissions : 15% commission on paid invoices
As an Outside Manufacturers Sales Representative, you will be expected to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in Northwestern Ohio Territory. This will include calling on distributors and producers, as well as working with contractors, specifiers, and owners to sell Stone Mountain Concrete Solutions' Concrete Cure and Seals, Sealers, and a wide range of construction chemical products.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints, collaborating with Customer Services, to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within scheduled timeframes.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports as requested on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
Education & Experience:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree- preferred but not required.
- Additional Professional Development Credits/Certifications in Industry advantageous.
- 3+ years proven work experience in outside sales.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to build productive professional relationships.
Meet Your Recruiter
Meghan Ashley Maple
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.