Roseville, CA 95661
- May be assigned to the front desk reception as a member of the reception team or provide backup assistance to the team; welcoming to visitors or clients, route incoming faxes, extend professional first and last impressions.
- Tracks and maintain logs for incoming and outgoing communications.
- May support the travel team by scheduling of rental cars and reconciliation of rental invoices where applicable.
- Always handles proprietary information in a confidential manner.
- May assist Human Resources with various tasks such as New Hire Orientation, or the ordering of memorials, or gifts for births, get well, and weddings.
- May assist facilities team with tracking use of company pool cars, mileage, and maintenance; creation of ID badges and replacement badges; and ordering of nameplates for new hires.
- High school diploma required; associates degree preferred.
- Minimum one to two years (1-2) years of experience in an office environment.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.