Job Number: 23538293
Integrated Talent Strategies is seeking a Meter Reader to work with a top Energy and Utility company in the Shreveport, LA area. This company is highly reputable with several awards for growth, equality, and safety.
- This is a full time, long term position.
- 1st shift.
- Training is provided – No previous work experience required.
Benefits Package Includes:
Responsibilities of the Meter Reader:
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO Plans).
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year’ s Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
Qualifications for the Meter Reader:
- Operate company vehicles to travel to multiple sites
- Read residential electric meters according to assigned schedule
- Provide customers with general utility services
- Input data into handheld device
- Report any potentially dangerous electrical conditions to management
- High School or GED Diploma
- Valid driver’ s license
- Ability to pass drug test and background/driving check
- Ability to walk all shift in different weather conditions
- Comfortable with driving a company vehicle
- Attention to detail
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.