Job Number: 23054120
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer to work in the Columbus, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Effectively lead, manage, and mentor the Mechanical Engineering staff with an emphasis on employee growth, project success, and overall performance.
- Set clear goals and objectives, assess progress, and instill a performance-oriented culture with a focus on accountability. Deploy a strategy that builds, retains, and engages all employees through inclusion and teamwork.
- Coordinates with various disciplines within the organization (architectural, electrical, process/chemical, structural, etc.) to collaborate, optimize, and improve work and staff sharing by participating in multi-discipline strategy sessions.
- Assists all levels of Management in articulating discipline capability requirements in support of strategic and business objectives.
- Identifies, champions, mentors, and coaches the development of our less experienced staff and looks for ways to elevate the technical and professional expertise of the team.
Bachelor' s degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
Active Professional Engineering (PE) license or ability to obtain an active PE license is required.
Demonstrated leadership, mentorship, and problem-solving skills.
Experience in semiconductor, high technology, and/or battery manufacturing industry.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.