Job Number: 21658683
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Mechanical/HVAC Engineer to work in the Birmingham, AL area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking an experienced Mechanical/HVAC Engineer to join our team for Automotive and Manufacturing projects. Responsibilities include:
- Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering methods and techniques on work of small projects or on portions of larger projects.
- Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features, and assistance in deriving possible solutions to unusual problems.
- Exercises limited judgment in making adaptations or modifications to design concepts.
- Reviews work with supervisor to ensure the application of sound engineering practices and professional judgment.
- May supervise, coordinate, and direct the work effort of designers on the same project with some responsibility for checking his/her portion of the completed drawings.
- May write portions of specifications and assist in preparing cost estimates.
- Performs HVAC Equipment, Ductwork, and Piping design work on CADD (Revit and AutoCAD).
- Travel required.
- Valid driver' s license required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor' s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- Certification as an Engineer-In-Training (E.I.T.) and PE tracked preferred plus two (2) or more years of experience with SSOE as an Engineer 1, and/or Engineer 2, or the same educational and certification requirements as above with three (3) or more years of related practical experience with former employer(s).
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.