Job Number: 23019574
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an On-Site Mechanical Engineer to work in the Toledo, OH area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a On-Site Mechanical Engineer working for a leading engineering and consulting firm.
As an on-site Mechanical Engineer, you will perform engineering services for all Refinery Fixed Equipment for projects, maintenance, turnarounds, and complex technical assignments to ensure safety, reliability, and integrity. Fixed Equipment includes but is not limited to: Heat Exchangers (shell & tube and fin fan coolers), Pressure Vessels, Process & Utility Piping Systems, Power Boilers, Process Heaters, Piping & valves, Tanks, etc.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide mechanical & technical support to the area business team and others throughout the refinery as needed.
- Interact with assigned business teams to optimize refinery performance through troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Provide technical support for the installation of fixed equipment related projects in the field.
- Work with the area business team to improve unit reliability through maintenance work and reliability initiatives.
- Work with the maintenance department to cater solutions and repairs to optimize resources and costs.
- Complete assigned engineering tasks and support the completion of engineering packages and requirements for equipment repairs.
- Perform engineering calculations including equipment thickness calculations, bolting analysis, and more.
Education, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering; Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- 5 years of experience working in a refinery is preferred.
- Familiarity with design and construction codes/standards: ASME Section VIII Div I, ASME Section I, ASME B31.3, NBIC, API 570, ASME PCC -1 & -2, API 650 preferred.
- Experience in design or repair of piping systems, pressure vessels, and other fixed equipment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and diligence skills.
- Strong organizational abilities for efficiency.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.