Job Number: 23046516
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work in the Toledo, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Looking for a lead Mechanical Engineer who has experience in glass, mfg. Process, and utility system projects. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Will be responsible for performing mechanical engineering, engineering studies, and calculations while preparing designs for plant installations including specifying equipment, construction specs.
- Will lead engineering, design and installation efforts for engineers, designers and sub-contractors on projects for metals, steel, tube mill and possibly glass manufacturing.
- Involved with clients including meetings and site visits for field information, engineering estimates, construction costs, interfacing with clients and leading junior level engineers, designers and drafters.
- Travel to client facilities for gathering of field data, review meetings, and providing on-site technical help
- Bachelor' s in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 plus years of design engineering experience with mechanical process systems including utility piping, air systems, cooling water, combustion systems, etc.
- Experience with manufacturing such as glass, metals, mfg. Process, utility systems, etc.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.