Midland, MI 48640-6994 US
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices for HVAC and plumbing design for Labs, Offices and Chemical Storage.
- Performs detailed phases of engineering work on major projects or total engineering work on projects of smaller or moderate scope.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a medium to large engineering project or a number of smaller complex projects with overall responsibility for budget adherence, schedule adherence, quality control, and inter-discipline coordination.
- Responsible for acceptance or rejection of submittals (which could include major items involving materials, equipment, manufacturer' s quality, and field construction).
- Provides supervisor and project manager with scope of work change warnings.
- May write portions or all of the specifications as needed.
- Performs design work on REVIT.
- Coordinates work with other disciplines.
- Keeps current on new design methods and ideas.
- Travel required.
- Valid driver' s license required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- PE or PE-tracked preferred
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.