Columbia, SC 29201 US
Seeking an experinced Mechanical Engineer with HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection design experience within commerical, healthcare, and/or educational industries.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices for HVAC and plumbing design in the Commercial, Healthcare and Education industries.
- Prior/current experience with REVIT required.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a medium to large engineering project or a number of smaller complex projects with overall responsibility for budget adherence, schedule adherence, quality control, and inter-discipline coordination.
- Responsible for acceptance or rejection of submittals (which could include major items involving materials, equipment, manufacturer' s quality, and field construction).
- Defines project scope of work and organizes into manageable tasks.
- Provides supervisor and project manager with scope of work change warnings.
- Maintains continuing professional education in discipline, as well as relevant current licensure.
- Meets with client to define project scope, present project progress, and assure client satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- Experience working in Commercial, Healthcare, K-12, Higher Education, and/or Government facilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Mechanical Engineer.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com .