Job Category: Engineering-Architecture-Consulting
Job Number: 26024737
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work in the Columbia, SC area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Work closely with project teams, project managers and clients to implement the designs in both 2D and 3D environments, often working out the practical distribution solutions and coordinating with multiple disciplines. Support projects involving industrial and domestic piping, plumbing, HVAC and Fire Protection systems. They also cover a wide range of expertise, such as calculating sizing and routing paths of ducts and pipes and producing drawings from provided design data.
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices for HVAC and plumbing design in the Commercial, Healthcare and Education industries.
- Prior/current experience with REVIT required.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a medium to large engineering project or a number of smaller complex projects with overall responsibility for budget adherence, schedule adherence, quality control, and inter-discipline coordination.
- Responsible for acceptance or rejection of submittals (which could include major items involving materials, equipment, manufacturer's quality, and field construction).
- Defines project scope of work and organizes into manageable tasks.
- Provides supervisor and project manager with scope of work change warnings.
- Maintains continuing professional education in discipline, as well as relevant current licensure.
- Meets with client to define project scope, present project progress, and assure client satisfaction.
- Valid driver's license required. May be waived for international assignments.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- Experience working in Commercial, Healthcare, K-12, Higher Education, Government facilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Mechanical Engineer.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance;401(k) with a company match;paid holidays and vacations;tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter