Job Number: 21659487
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Mechanical Designer to work in the Toledo, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Models Mechanical elements in Revit and develops construction documents and drawings.
- Applies standard design techniques and procedures exercising judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications to design concepts.
- Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features, and assistance in deriving possible solutions to unusual problems.
- Coordinates and directs the work effort of designers on the same project with some responsibility for checking portions of the completed drawings.
- Attends construction meetings and produces site observation reports and final punch list. May trouble-shoot design problems in the field during construction.
- Develops an understanding for other discipline' s needs and requirements and relates them to own discipline and total project scope.
- Researches design options and documents findings for project engineer/architect.
- Checks design calculations and drawings.
- Processes shop drawings; checks to ensure quality accuracy and completeness.
- Has occasional external customer contact.
- May be requested to attend training to develop supervisory skills.
- May serve as job captain on single discipline projects.
- May write portions of specifications and assist in preparing design and construction cost estimates.
- Travel required.
- Valid driver' s license required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Associate degree or certification of completion of other post secondary training in mechnical engineering preferred.
- Minimum nineteen (19) years experience with former employer(s).
- Extensive piping experience and strong knowledge of modeling valves, strainers, and other compenents in a Utility Building/Mechanical Room.
- Pipe Spooling experience is a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.