St. Paul, MN 55101 US
- Applies standard design techniques and procedures exercising judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications to design concepts.
- Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features, and assistance in deriving possible solutions to unusual problems.
- Coordinates and directs the work effort of designers on the same project with some responsibility for checking portions of the completed drawings.
- Prepares addendums and bulletins. Initiates project change orders for submittal to the project manager.
- Attends construction meetings and produces site observation reports and final punch list. May trouble-shoot design problems in the field during construction.
- Develops an understanding for other discipline' s needs and requirements and relates them to own discipline and total project scope.
- Research design options and documents findings for project engineer/architect.
- Checks design calculations and drawings.
- Processes shop drawings; checks to ensure quality accuracy and completeness.
- Has frequent external customer contact.
- May have external customer contact to make sure equipment will reach the customers hit rates, layout, and custom pieces for the lines to work as a whole.
- May be requested to attend training to develop supervisory skills.
- May serve as job captain on single discipline projects.
- May write portions of specifications and assist in preparing design and construction cost estimates.
- Associate degree in the engineering or architectural fields preferred.
- Experienced with packaging and/or material handling projects.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2D/3D. Inventor. Plant 3D is a plus.
- Experience with equipment layouts and system integrations. Piping design experience is a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.