Atlanta, GA 30303 US
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices for primarily plumbing design along with experience in Fire Protection design in the Commercial, Healthcare, and Education industries.
- Interprets, organizes, executes and coordinates assignments with the overall responsibility for budget and schedule adherence, quality control and inter-discipline coordination.
- Makes decisions independently on design problems, practices and methods, but may receive input on unusual or complex problems from the department manager or project engineer/architect for proposed design solutions.
- Coordinates with the project engineer for design guidance as required.
- Produces finished plans and specifications
- Completes design work on engineering/architectural projects ranging from small to large scope.
- Serves as a job captain on single discipline projects.
- May devise new approaches and solutions to problems encountered and communicate them to the team.
- May represent the firm in meetings and conferences to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate a project.
- Reviews project construction submittals for conformance with the contract documents.
- Performs construction site visits for status reports and punch list reports.
- Experience with domestic cold and hot water, sanitary and vent, design.
- Experience with Fire Protection design (wet, dry, clean agent, etc.).
- Experience with compressed air design.
- Experience with medical gas design.
- Proficiency in REVIT required.
- Experience with Autodesk Construction Cloud (Client) preferred.
- Certified Plumbing Designer preferred