2600 East Corral St.,
Job Number: 23301483
NOW HIRING a Material Handler to work with a top Energy and Utility company in Kingsville, TX. This company is highly reputable with several awards for growth, equality, and safety. Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is looking for dedicated workers and experienced equipment operators for this role.
- This is a temporary position - 2 to 6 months, possibly longer.
- 1st shift: 7: 00am to 4: 00pm with overtime as needed.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MATERIAL HANDLER:
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO Plans).
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year’ s Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
- Operate Heavy JLG Equipment that can move up to 12K pounds of utility material.
- Work in the storeroom managing inventory with cycle counts, staging, sorting, and reporting damages.
- Use company computers to input data into the SAP system.
- Drive company flat beds or pickup trucks to transport materials to local yards. (No overnight travel).
- Ability to be a Spotter in the yard with equipment.
- Completed High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver' s License.
- Good computer skills with typing in Excel and Word.
- SAP System experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of logistics related to shipping and relocating inventory.
- Good communication skills to spot and carry out tasks.
- Outdoor heavy equipment operation in a construction or lay down yard.
- Experience operating equipment such as All-Terrain forklifts, Front End Loaders, Cranes, and other JLG equipment is preferred.
- Safety-focused, Punctual, Team Oriented, Respectful, and Motivated.
- Repetitive lifting and carrying items up to 70 lbs.
- Stand, bend, and lift throughout shift.
- Work indoors and outdoors in different types of weather.
- Work is completed in both heat and inclement weather situations.
- Drive company vehicles.
- Comfortable moving materials with heavy equipment that are long and awkwardly shaped.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.