Material & Supply Yard Assistant
Findlay, OH 45840 US
- This is a full-time, long-term position with growth opportunity.
- 1st shift 7: 00 am to 4: 00 pm with overtime as needed.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO Plans).
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year’ s Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
- Operate Heavy JLG Equipment that can move up to 12K pounds of utility material.
- Work outside in a laydown yard managing inventory by conducting cycle counts, staging, sorting, and reporting damages.
- Load and unload materials from trucks and trailers.
- Drive company flat beds or pickup trucks to transport materials to local yards. (No overnight travel).
- Work along others to complete tasks.
- Ability to be a Spotter in the yard with equipment.
- Completed High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver' s License.
- Good communication skills to spot and carry out tasks.
- Outdoor Heavy Equipment Operation in a construction setting or lay down yard.
- Experience operating equipment such as All-Terrain forklifts, Telehandlers, Cranes, and other JLG equipment is preferred.
- Safety-focused, Punctual, Team Oriented, Respectful, and Motivated.
- Repetitive lifting and carrying items up to 70 lbs.
- Stand, bend, and lift throughout shift.
- Work indoors and outdoors in different types of weather.
- Work is completed in both heat and inclement weather situations.
- Comfortable moving materials with heavy equipment that are long and awkwardly shaped.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.