Job Number: 22976248
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Material Handler / Forklift Operator to work with a top energy and utility company in the Columbus, OH area. This company is highly reputable with several awards for growth, equality, and safety. Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is looking for dedicated workers and experienced equipment operators for this role.
- This is a full-time, long-term position with growth opportunity.
- 1st shift 7: 00 am to 4: 00 pm with possible overtime.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO Plans).
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year’ s Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
- Operate Heavy JLG Equipment that can move up to 12K pounds of utility material.
- Work outside in a laydown yard managing inventory by conducting cycle counts, staging, sorting, and reporting damages.
- Load and unload materials from trucks and trailers.
- Drive company flat beds or pickup trucks to transport materials to local yards. (No overnight travel).
- Work along others to complete tasks.
- Ability to be a Spotter in the yard with equipment.
- Completed High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver' s License.
- Good communication skills to spot and carry out tasks.
- Outdoor Heavy Equipment Operation in a construction setting or lay down yard.
- Experience operating equipment such as All-Terrain forklifts, Telehandlers, Cranes, and other JLG equipment is preferred.
- Safety-focused, Punctual, Team Oriented, Respectful, and Motivated.
- Repetitive lifting and carrying items up to 70 lbs.
- Stand, bend, and lift throughout shift.
- Work indoors and outdoors in different types of weather.
- Work is completed in both heat and inclement weather situations.
- Comfortable moving materials with heavy equipment that are long and awkwardly shaped.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.