Job Number: 23120077
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work in the Austin, TX area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Will lead kick-off meetings and facilitate strategy discussions for client facing material preparation, gaining project management experience.
- Working closely with internal departmental leadership on competitive proposals, presentations, and qualifications, including strategy development, content creation and assembly, reviews, through delivery of the final product to the client.
- Utilizing excellent communication and project management skills to bring together information from multiple sources to meet submittal deadlines.
- lead strategy discussions to develop win themes.
- Develop new content, such as project profiles, as needed through interviewing internal subject matter experts and tailor professional resumes for technical staff to be used within a proposal.
- Assist the presentation team as they prepare for client facing interviews / meetings.
- Coordinate materials for participation in industry conferences.
- Work alongside and support fellow Marketing Coordinators and Senior Marketing Coordinators to meet their project deadlines.
- Includes some data entry and extraction from our database.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Excellent writing / editing / proofreading skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, detail and deadline-oriented environment.
- Proposal / project management requires exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work productively and independently under deadlines. Ability to be flexible to adapt to changing priorities while maintaining a positive team spirit.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- AEC industry and/or proposal experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Bachelor' s degree in marketing or technical writing preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.