Job Category: Engineering
Job Number: 25416913
ITS has a clinent in the Toledo, OH area seeking a Manufacturing Engineer. This is a direct hire role with full benefits including 401k.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Develop and maintain a value stream map for each manufacturing process inside the facility.
- Utilize lean manufacturing principals to reduce inventory, and develop a single piece flow production system.
- Continually improve the manufacturing process efficiencies to reduce production costs.
- Lead continuous improvement events with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing core documents (PFMEA, Control Plan, etc.)
- Utilize ergonomic and safety practices to improvement upon assembly process conditions.
- Utilize and modify manufacturing execution system (MES) to maintain assembly line process controls.
- Analyze current product engineering changes and how they affect the process / assembly lines.
- Work with program management to ensure facility readiness for all new program launches.
- Perform time studies and monitor on-going line balancing activities.
- Develop requirements for and obtain capital funding for required plant equipment.
- Implement Poke yoka systems to prevent errors in the manufacturing process.
- Review component and assembly designs to ensure the all products have been designed for assembly.
- Must be trained on the CGAR system.
- Responsible for updating the GCAR system for corrective actions.
- A minimum of a bachelor degree in a related field or relevant work experience is required.
Work Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of two years experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Operations