Job Number: 23107571
A mid-size growing manufacturing company, currently with 20 to 25 employees, is seeking a hands-on Accounting and Human Resources Professional. We offer a very competitive benefits/compensation package and a great work/life balance.
This person will work closely with the owners and officers of the company and advancement over time is likely for the right candidate. We are looking for someone long term whose goal is to advance within the company and be an integral part of the next generation of our growing company.
Bachelor's Degree in accounting or Finance or
Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance with 2 years of experience or
Minimum 5 + years manufacturing accounting experience
Experience with all aspects of general accounting and management reporting
Knowledge and previous work experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
Knowledge and previous work experience with Sage Accounting software or similar accounting software.
Good analytical and organizational skills
Good collaboration and communication skills
Ability to identify accounting problems and errors.
Stable work history
Description & Responsibilities
An Accounting professional responsible to manage all financial company operations and human resource duties as listed below:
Financial responsibilities include financial reporting, job analysis, inventory tracking, internal controls and general accounting including invoicing, paying vendors and accounts receivable; Preparation of monthly financial statement & balance sheet, all general ledger and cost accounting entries and activities; review and maintain our general Insurance and liability policies. The accountant will effectively support all manufacturing operations and will work with our outside Professional Accounting & Tax Team to provide all reporting for our year-end review and Tax preparation.
Human Resources duties include setting up and maintaining employee records, time off and pay adjustments, evaluating yearly our main health care plan including supplemental insurance, 401K Plan monitoring and record keeping, all aspects of employee pay & benefits working with our outside Health care, Payroll and 401K specialists along with all owners of the company.
- Monthly balance sheet and Income account reconciliations including all assets, liabilities and equity accounts to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Prepare all journal entries.
- Reconcile all Sales and Income activity and inventory accounts.
- Accrue costs as needed.
- Monthly fixed asset reconciliations.
- Job costing and review of actual job performance.
- Analyze the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and report finding to owners.
- Manage cash flow by coordinating timely collections with appropriate project managers and customers.
- Preparation of USE and CAT taxes, all required federal and state filings and completion of required government surveys.
- Provide assistance and backup to other areas in accounting and finance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.