Maintenance Tech (3rd Shift)
Toledo, OH 43611
To support manufacturing operations by maintaining, trouble shooting and repairing all facilities and manufacturing equipment in a safe and orderly fashion as directed by the maintenance supervisor.
- Technical training is preferred in the following areas:
- Hydraulic/pneumatic system maintenance and repair
- Mechanical power transmission maintenance and repair
- Combustion gas train maintenance and repair
- HVAC maintenance and repair
- Industrial electronics
- Welding and fabrication
- Machine tool operation, maintenance and repair
- Automotive, forklift, work platforms operation
- Robot and PLC programming and trouble shooting
Knowledge and Education
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Associate' s Degree or previous experience required
- Forklift License required
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.