Maintenance Tech 2nd Shift
Bowling Green, OH 43402 US
Install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipe and electrical systems, production machinery and equipment by performing some or all the following duties. This position is currently posted for second shift which works 1 pm -9: 30 pm M-F.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visually inspects and observe machine operations understanding the operation, sound and movements of the equipment
- Dismantles machines to gain access to and remove defective broken parts/devices
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Repair or replace defective parts
- Install special functional and structural parts in/on machines
- Inspect, Lubricate, clean and replace wear parts as needed
- Have good ability in use of hand and power tools
- Repair all equipment as needed
- Installs, troubleshoots, programs, and/or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as VFD’ s and programmable controllers
- Duties will be to assemble, install, and maintain related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, as well as repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, cylinders and related equipment
- Comfort with troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding AOD pumps
- Comfort with repairing electrical components such as photo eyes and sensors
- Performs other related duties as required and requested
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions, comfortable with heights and small spaces
- Ability to do minor fabrication when necessary
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent
Prior experience a plus
Good math and computer skills; good reasoning and organizational skills; good people skills; good common sense.
Must be able to do heavy lifting.
Must be able to deal with constantly changing personalities and workloads.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker. Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.