Job Number: 23111992
The Maintenance Team Lead ensures all plant and facility equipment associated with the successful fabrication of product is serviced and maintained in a timely manner. The Maintenance Team Lead is responsible for troubleshooting systems; performing preventive and predictive maintenance on all installed equipment to minimize downtime, while keeping safety and quality as a priority; providing training and technical support to Assembly and Maintenance Team Members. The Maintenance Team Lead will be the lead maintenance technician to train & assists in production operations, and supports Management, Area Leaders, and Production Associates by acting as a liaison in matters regarding automation, safety, and continuous improvement for equipment, processes, and productivity.
- Completion of a Robotics/Electrical/Electronic/ Mechanical Engineering program from a community or recognized college program consisting of two years or more is required.
- 4-6 years experience with robots and PLC control systems in a robotic welding process, preferably in an industrial automotive setting is required.
- Experience in Fanuc robot automation programming and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Proven ability to interact well with co-workers and promote the " Team attitude.
- Ability to understand, anticipate and follow direction while exercising maturity of judgement.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and with a variable workload
- Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment in order to meet customer requirements
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lead, teach and interact effectively with other team members
- Service, maintain, repair, install and test new or existing equipment and verify conformance to specifications. (Robot/Welding/Lasers)
- Complete repairs, modifications and installations as required.
- Provide plant support and lead in troubleshooting of process problems and completes quality improvements as required to maintain part standards of quality. Establish cross functional team for reliability issues.
- Deal extensively with production team and other support groups as well as vendors (both parts suppliers and equipment suppliers).
- Department support for testing, repairing, and calibrating electric or electronic components. Validates reliability issues with components and investigates repeat component failures.
- Enter all breakdown details into the Maintenance PM database and by end of shift.
- Carries out preventative/predictive maintenance procedures as laid out by CBAM and the manufacturer's specifications.
- Takes the lead in the continuous improvement process to improve productivity and quality (provides suggestions at team meetings, understands losses and gives ideas/solutions, participates in trials/experiments, volunteers on committee or focus group activities, etc.) cost reduction activities; repairs and systems improvements (optimization) and focuses on solutions. Documents improvements and analysis data, ensure swift and effective implementation.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.