Job Number: 23300929
The Industrial Engineer is responsible for managing and coordinating all process documentation for current and new programs. Position offers advice and creates plans based on analysis of issues and trends linking them to responsibilities, capabilities and potential of organization and people.
Duties and Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
- Maintain plant layout
- Create procedures and standard work
- Conduct Kaizen improvement events
- Design packaging
- Assist in the implementation of company operational excellence program, MAFACT.
- Prepares reports, charts and other documentation required for engineering records and projects.
- Prepares drawings and material specifications as required by customers, vendors or other departments.
- Must be able to apply standard industrial engineering practices.
- Must be capable of assisting in handling projects from inception to completion under the direction of Materials Manager.
- Assists conducting method analysis and improvements to work station design including recommendations to replace equipment.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in automotive Industry in Mechanical Engineering or similar field.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Good drafting and organization skills.
- Good Knowledge of GD&T.
- Good knowledge of 3D CAD Design.
- Knowledge of TS16949/QS9000, ISO-14001, WHMIS, APQP procedures, Quality Engineering, Supplier Management, Blueprint Reading, Advanced Measuring Techniques, Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of QFD, Design for Manufacturing, VE/VA, DOE, DFMEA/PFMEA, Floor Plans, Process Flow Diagrams, Control Plans, Quoting Procedures.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.