Job Number: 23726389
Our client, a leading steel manufacturer is seeking Industrial Electricians on all shifts. This postion offers a generous starting wage, a sign on bonus and great benefits.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
- Must successfully pass an electrical aptitude test with a minimum score of 70%
- Must have documented formal classroom training electrical field and/or 4-5 years' experience working in electrical field
- Must take part in an interview and be able to demonstrate abilities in all aspects of the electrical field including knowledge of motors, cranes, AC/DC, PLC, Electrical Troubleshooting, Preventative Maintenance, etc.
- High School Diploma, formal education preferred
- Must demonstrate leadership skills
- Must have good analytical abilities, along with sound written, basic computer, and verbal communication skills
- Must adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times
- Must possess the ability for attention to detail, be a self-starter and have the abilities to work with others in a team environment.
- Must be a champion of Safety and promote safety by example in all aspects of the operations.
- To inspect, repair, replace, adjust, and maintain all electrical equipment in the plant.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.