Job Number: 22918871
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Furnance Designer to work in the Toledo, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Delivering quality designs on manufacturing and furnace projects to help ensure we are delivering quality drawings, on schedule, and within budget.
- Applying intensive and diversified knowledge of mechancial, refractory and structural CAD design for furnace refractory and practices across broad areas of assignments and making design decisions independently.
- Creating and refining unique design solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Defining the project scope of work— breaking it down into smaller, manageable tasks and milestones that are delegated to team members who are empowered to execute— and presenting project progress regularly to the client to ensure satisfaction with delivery along the way.
- Work with project team to drive the design to completion while adhering to client standards and project required level of design.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum five (5) years experience related designer experience with former employer(s).
- Experience in design of glass melting furnaces, refractory and detailing of structural steel, cat walks and platforms.
- Inventor experience in glass design projects
- Experience in the design and detailing of piping systems and sheet metal ductwork systems.
- Proficienciey in Auto CAD 2D platform
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.