Job Category: Information Technology
Job Number: 25551049
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Facilities Assistant to work in the Westerville, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Greet clients and visitors, obtain purpose of visit, and direct/escort to proper personnel as required.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff;takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Enter and track facility work orders to ensure proper completion.
- Work with service vendors including, janitorial, coffee/market services, and property management to ensure proper maintenance of building.
- Perform administrative and clerical support tasks including but not limited to purchase requisitions, invoice management, general facility record management.
- Support safety initiatives within the facility.
- Assist with meeting room set-ups as required.
- Backup support for mail room operations - receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Basic understanding of vendor functions and building operations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance;401(k) with a company match;paid holidays and vacations;tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter