Job Number: 23711998
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an entry level Electrical Engineering Technologist or Electrical Engineer to work in the Fort Wayne, IN area for a top utility and energy company. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Hybrid position: in office work days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; balance of the week are remote.
- Training will be conducted in the office 5 days a week.
- Perform engineering studies and detailed scoping for projects related to Electrical Distribution System Improvements.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering Technology in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Entry level position for new graduates with a Bachelor’ s degree.
- Strong communication skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.