Job Number: 23198156
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an entry level Engineering Technologist to work in the Fort Wayne, IN area for a top utility and energy company. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Hybrid position; will report to the office every Tuesday.
- Possible overtime
- Travel within the Indiana and Michigan and Ohio territory. No overnight travel.
Job Summary: The successful candidate will be supporting in planning and execution of Grid Modernization programs.
- Possesses technical to entry-level knowledge acquired from a Bachelor’ s Degree in an ABET accredited engineering technology program. Gains familiarity with standards, codes, and regulations relevant to the area of assignment. Assists higher-level engineers in handling well-defined portions of routine problems.
- Follows policies, practices, standards and rules of the company and those regulations and procedures required externally.
- Maintains required records to support assignments and prepares special reports for tests, equipment performance, projects and other reports as assigned
- Assists with providing input to annual budget, capital forecasts, five-year plan, and improvement requisitions.
- Participates in planning meetings covering scheduling, operations, and maintenance of equipment.
- Assists in the preparation of basic cost estimates using established guidelines.
- Actively seeks out information and understanding of engineering problems and solution techniques applicable to area of responsibility.
- Assists and participates in the preparation of reports and technical papers.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering Technology in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Entry level position for new graduates.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.