Job Number: 23011385
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking Distribution Planning Engineers (DPE) in the Gahanna, OH area for a top utility and energy company. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off..
- Remote position: must be local to Central Ohio.
- Travel for site visits (5%). Must have valid driver’ s license.
- Identify “ needs” or problems the electrical distribution system may have based upon station and circuit load forecasts.
- Run load flow studies to identify additional system needs.
- Review asset renewal data to identify needs.
- Evaluate all needs and a collaborative solution is scoped and vetted by the larger Energy Delivery team lead by the DPE.
- Support large customer requests, Distributed Energy Resource (DER) studies, and overcurrent protection studies.
- Develop innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in engineering program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- 2-4 years of related engineering experience at the Engineer Level; 6 plus years of experience at the Senior Level. Pay dependent on experience.
- Electrical engineering experience preferred.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.