Job Number: 23249690
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work in the Tulsa, OK area for a top utility and energy company. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Job Summary: Responsible to the assigned supervisor for managing a variety of Electric Transmission Substation projects with regards to their protection and control design and implementation.
- Develop and review P&C (Protection and Control) scopes for electric substation projects.
- Prepare and/or review P&C engineering and designs for electrical substation projects.
- Participate in project scheduling, resource planning, and cost control for assigned projects.
- Provide engineering support for project installation, commissioning, checkout and troubleshooting.
- Review, evaluate and provide P&C comments and recommendations on transmission system planning proposals.
- Coordinate with transmission customers and interconnected companies on associated protection issues.
- Perform activities related to NERC P&C standards.
- Provide general P&C technical support, as needed, including the technical interfaces with Telecom, Operations, Transmission Region Operations, Station Engineering, Transmission Planning and Project Management.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in electrical engineering in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- 2 or more years of engineering experience.
- Understanding of high-voltage electrical protection design.
- Familiarity with electrical substation equipment and protection schemes.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.