Job Category: Engineering-Architecture-Consulting
Job Number: 26025966
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Electrical Engineer to work in the Troy, MI area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
We are looking for a Electrical Engineer with consulting design experience in electrical power, lighting, and grounding systems for Healthcare, Education and Commercial buildings. Applicant will act as electrical team leader on selected projects, complete designs using design software, direct designers, AutoCAD and Revit operators, and act as support on other projects. Position will act as the lead on projects and will report directly to Section Manager and report on projects with the project teams.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Provide electrical team leadership on selected projects.
- Complete designs using design software, directing designers, and with support from AutoCAD and Revit operators according to project needs.
- Provide working knowledge of project design, construction, design software, cost, and scheduling on assigned projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- Certification as an Engineer-In-Training (E.I.T.) and PE tracked preferred.
- Minimum of three years related experience, and/or commercial buildings experience and the ability execute related designs preferred. Previous experience working at a consulting firm is highly desired.
- Experience with power system design.
- LC Certification is a plus
- Familiarity with lighting software.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage junior level staff and delegate work to design team. Plus ability to communicate with client directly, and facilitate a professional relationship.
- Ability to work with remote office team members, across various company office locations and client personnel.
- Experience with Revit software is preferred.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, PTO & paid holidays.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance;401(k) with a company match;paid holidays and vacations;tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter