Cleveland, OH 44060 US
Participate in preparation of bid documents for all types of New Buildings, Existing Building Renovations and Upgrades, Pump Stations, Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant Upgrades, Roadway Lighting, and other Miscellaneous.
• Utilize AutoCAD to draft electrical construction drawings, including Floor Plans, Site Plans, Equipment Details and Wiring Diagrams.
• Coordinate with other engineering trades, including Architectural, Mechanical, Structural, and Process Engineering to ensure a complete and comprehensive Electrical design.
• Perform site visits to investigate and record existing conditions.
• Analyze existing and proposed electrical loads to size electrical services, feeders, and branch circuits
• Review project Instrumentation, Control, and Remote Monitoring requirements for individual projects; assist with the I&C design as needed.
• Work toward keeping current tasks within schedule and budget to fit the needs of the project.
• Provide data, as required, for cost estimating and secure preliminary equipment costs for review.
• Investigate new methods and implement new ideas and/or procedures as may be advantageous to the Company and clients.
• Perform independent studies and prepare reports of results and conclusions in a clear, concise manner. Maintain and utilize working knowledge of accepted electrical engineering and instrumentation/control design standards and Industry Architecture/Engineering/ Construction Employment Type Full time Job Function Engineer Compensation Commensurate with experience and qualifications practices in the execution of design work that will meet the clients' needs and conform to Company standards
• Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
• Professional Engineer License required or ability to obtain one quickly
• Related work experience, including a minimum of 5 years as an Electrical Engineer required
• Working knowledge of the NEC required
• Must be able to work with others in a team environment
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.