Job Number: 23517772
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work in the Atlanta, GA area. This is a hybrid position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking an Electrical Engineer working for a leading A/E firm.
The ideal candidate will have consulting engineering experience in power distribution, lighting, fire alarm communications, electronic safety and security systems, and grounding for educational (K-12 and higher education) and/or commercial facilities. Medium Voltage design experience is required. This position has some day-related flexible work schedules and work from home options.
• Lead projects or help support the project effort for specific design tasks or calculations.
• Typical design tasks include power distribution at low and medium voltage, lighting, fire alarm, communications, electronic safety and security systems, control and calculations, grounding system design and power study analysis.
• Complete designs using Revit.
• Possess working knowledge of project design, specifications, construction, design software, cost, and scheduling on assigned projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work on mid to large size projects, from start to finish.
• Must possess excellent collaboration and communication skills with different disciplines and teams across various locations.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Professional Engineering License required.
- Minimum of eight years related experience required. Previous experience working at an A/E/C firm is highly desired.
- Good knowledge of NEC and experience with study software (SKM or ETAP).
- Experience with medium voltage strongly desired.
- Experience in Aviation a plus.
- Salary Range: $85, 000-$130, 000/year depending on location, education, experience, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, PTO & paid holidays.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.