Job Number: 21257138
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work in the Atlanta, GA area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Delivering quality designs on manufacturing and automotive projects to help ensure we are delivering quality drawings, on schedule, and within budget.
- Applying intensive and diversified knowledge of electrical engineering principles and practices across broad areas of assignments and making design decisions independently.
- Creating and refining unique design solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Acting as lead project engineer on complex and multi-discipline projects.
- Providing coaching and mentorship of junior staff on project delivery or technical topics as part of the project.
- Planning, developing, coordinating, and directing a team to execute single medium to large electrical engineering projects, multiple smaller projects, or complex projects with overall responsibility for budget, schedule, and quality control as well as multidisciplinary coordination.
- Defining the project scope of work— breaking it down into smaller, manageable tasks and milestones that are delegated to team members who are empowered to execute— and presenting project progress regularly to the client to ensure satisfaction with delivery along the way.
- Holding project team members accountable for action items and driving the electrical design to completion while adhering to client standards and project required level of design.
- Contributing to business development, proposals, and pursuit efforts as well as the provision of technical consulting services to clients.
- A Bachelor' s degree in electrical engineering from an ABET-accredited college.
- A Professional Engineering (PE) license.
- At least eight years of related experience, including large manufacturing or automotive projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas and defend design decisions— both internally and externally.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.