Cleveland, OH 44114 US
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work in the Cleveland, OH area working for a leading engineering and consulting firm. This is a hybrid position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Are you an Electrical Engineer who loves a challenge? I promise, you' ll never be bored...This opportunity allows you to broaden and enhance your skills while working on multiple industrial projects at a time. There' s a ton of potential growth opportunities down the road for those that put in the effort. For more than 70 years, our client has been a leader in the Engineering/Architecture industry and consistently ranks in the top 200 engineering firms year after year.
They are on the hunt for a motivated and independent engineer to join their growing team with the following skills:
- 4-10 years in consulting or similar market
- EIT/PE preferred, but not a make or break
- Experience in industrial power systems
- Experience in AC power systems (120V-15kV), as well as PLC control systems
- Knowledge of electrical one-line diagrams, lighting plans, motor schematics, field wiring diagrams, conduit/cable plans, etc.
- Knowledge of electrical equipment such as transformers, switchgear, motor control centers, etc.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.