Job Number: 21355845
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work in the Cleveland, OH area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking an Electrical Engineer working for a leading engineering and consulting firm. The position is hybrid (2 days from home) and includes a very competitive compensation.
Electrical Engineer – Position and Responsibilities
As an Electrical Engineer, you will perform engineering design within industrial power systems. The design will primarily be focused on AC power systems from 120V-15kV as well as PLC control systems and will be reviewed and approved by the senior engineers. The Electrical Engineer will be required to design using the National Electric Code and other applicable standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect and prepare data/information and performs detailed engineering calculations. Calculations include short circuit, voltage drop, cable/conduit/cable tray sizing, arc flash, lighting, heat trace, etc.
- Design detailed drawing packages including:
- electrical one-line diagrams, installation details, bills of material, panel schedules, lighting plans, motor schematics, conduit/cable plans, field wiring diagrams, etc.
- Create specifications for various electrical equipment such as transformers, switchgear, motor control centers, etc.
- Create I/O schematics for instrumentation and control systems.
- Assist in field work, checking installations, and problem-solving activities.
Education, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Engineering Technology degree or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required with a focus in power systems.
- 5 - 10 years Electrical Engineering experience.
- EIT certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and attention to detail abilities.
- Ability to multitask and organize for project efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The characteristics described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing duties of this position, the successful candidate will:
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Frequently walk, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop or kneel, use repeating motions that may include the wrists/hands/fingers and talk and hear.
- Frequently use up-close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Should not expect adverse environmental conditions within company offices.
- May be exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as climbing ladders and/or stairs, extreme heat and/or cold, and/or poor air quality) if or when on-site at a client facility. Safety protections to be provided by the client and/or company and are required to be used and followed.
- May require occasional car or air travel to other company locations or client sites.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.