Job Number: 23754082
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Electrical Designer to work in the Cleveland, OH area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking an Electrical Designer working for a leading engineering and consulting firm. The position is hybrid (2 days from home) and includes a very competitive compensation.
Electrical Designer – Position and Responsibilities
As an Electrical Designer, you will create and establish simple designs consistent with good practices, client requirements and conformance to Codes & Standards. Designers also apply standard drafting techniques to generate and interpret drawings in support of assigned projects and provide guidance and leadership to drafters to ensure that all established Company and client design standards and practices are followed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Generate design and detail drawings including plans/sections, and isometrics to support Discipline Leads.
- Manage and maintains the Project Documentation (e.G., flat files, reference/stick files, CAD drawings).
- Serve as Project Lead and/or Discipline Lead for select single- and select multi-discipline projects by estimating work hours, developing scope of work, making staffing recommendations, checking drawings, completing quality processes, providing monthly Discipline updates, and attending project meetings.
- Interact with Clients to convey project design and identify scope changes.
- Interact with other departments and suppliers to obtain pertinent information.
Education, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Proficient in computer functions required to perform AutoCAD and Revit design.
- Associate Degree in a technical discipline or related experience.
- 5+ years of drafting experience.
- Working knowledge of National Electric Codes, reference documents and guides.
- Knowledge of power distribution (480V – 12kV, lighting, grounding, motor controls, and heat tracing).
- Demonstrated electrical design experience in energy, chemical or industrial experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and attention to detail abilities.
- Strong multitasking and organizational abilities for efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.