Job Number: 21660284
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Electrical Designer to work in the Atlanta, GA area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Performs a variety of routine design assignments, with increasing responsibility, under the direction of a project engineer or department manager.
- Works from both own designs and designs of others, compiles data, performs design computations, makes quantity take-offs, and assists in preparation of cost estimates.
- Drafts interpretation of own design into completed working drawings and applies design fundamentals.
- Develops project details, prepares selections, and adapts to alternatives.
- Maintains working knowledge of the discipline' s codes and studies non-routine code issues.
- Performs production of construction documents.
- Performs routine design calculations for the review of the project engineer and prepares basic layouts.
- Has occasional external customer contact.
- Participates in continuing education and training to develop and apply innovative ideas and keep abreast of state-of-the-art technology (e.G., evaluate and learn new software packages).
- May direct the drafting effort, within own discipline and coordinate work effort with other disciplines.
- May research equipment selection or materials and provide information to project engineer for specifications.
- May process shop drawings.
- Travel required.
- High school diploma required.
- Associate degree in the engineering field preferred.
- Minimum seven (7) years related electrical designer experience.
- Experience with Revit and working knowledge of other AutoCAD platforms.
- Familiarity with lighting calculations and software.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work within a team.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.