Atlanta, GA 30303 US
- Applies standard design techniques and procedures exercising judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications to design concepts.
- Adapt designs to current conditions in field, coordinate designs with current infrastructure.
- Attends construction meetings and produces site observation reports and final punch list. May trouble-shoot design problems in the field during construction.
- Checks design calculations and drawings verifying all applicable codes have been incorporated.
- Has frequent communication with external clients in the field and in formal meetings.
- Perform cable tray fill requirements.
- Use CAD to draw wireways, cabletrays, storage boxes, conduit runs for routing plans.
- Power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, communications, electronic safety and security systems, and grounding for educational (K-12 and higher education) and/or commercial facilities projects. Aviation experience is a plus. Medium voltage design experience is required.
- 7 or more years of experience with electrical design for power distribution related projects.
- Knowledge/understanding of short circuit calculations, panel loads, voltage drop requirements, types of breakers, transformers and basic knowledge of NEC.
- Experience using Easy Power software.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.