Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a ERP Coordinator to work in the Edison, NJ area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Coordinate closely with the ERP business process to maintain and update the ERP system and
ensure seamless integration with all peripheral programs and systems.
• Use and manage ERP system data to guide and support staff and field associates to ensure the program meets all staff and stake holder requirements as well as contractual obligations.
• Develop short and long range plans for operations, growth, and improvement of regional programs and service efforts that will enhance the regions mission and vision via the use of the ERP system.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for region-based ERP contacts for issues related to overall system
management with specific emphasis on transactions. Troubleshoots, assists, and problem solves when issues related to ERP configuration require intervention.
• Assist in the processing, distribution, reporting, and interpretation of financial and contractual processes including training for users of ERP modules.
• Develop, coordinate, and deliver staff technical assistance and training in the use of the ERP system.
• Provides a touch point to regional management, operations staff and corporate business operations team on effective use of the ERP system. Disseminate information to regional users and staff on available resources. Assist regional staff in the development and use of the ERP tools.
• Participates in applicable state meetings and conferences to keep abreast of state initiatives and requirements and provide district leadership information regarding current trends, best practices and issues related to ERP management, analysis and reporting.
• Previews, evaluates, and recommends appropriate ERP system improvements/integrations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Understand accounting implications of various contract terms related to profitability and risk management
• Ability to interface with remote team of associates
• High degree of organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Must have strong proficiency with Excel, Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion applications and other MS Office applications.
• Must be self-starter, adaptable and flexible to operate with minimal direction and little or no supervision while working in a complex and changing environment
• Exercise independent judgment and discretion with ability to identify problems and make recommendations for resolution
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.