Job Number: 22988086
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a EHS Manager to work in the NW OH & SE MI area.
- Facilitate plant safety program, adhering to targets and objectives.
- Assist Safety Director with safety and environmental activities, training and inspections to ensure compliance, evaluate performance.
- Conduct safety meetings, review SHOC cards, promote safety awareness
- Assist with new hire safety orientation.
- Help facilitate the creation and update of JSA's, work Instructions, training videos, testing, safety and environmental audits, risk assessment and record keeping.
- Conduct inspections and audits, PPE audits and frequent interaction with employees.
- Communicate with third party administrator (Insurance Company) filing claims and assist with coordinating light duty assignments.
- Assist operations with APQP's, facilitate ergonomic analysis, update EAP's, Guarding analysis.
- Track and report near miss events.
- Review and assist with corrective actions.
- Assist Operations and maintenance with solutions for unsafe conditions.
- Five (5) years of management or engineering experience in the area of safety, environmental compliance, training and a familiarity with environmental control and OSHA regulations.
- Degree in safety or engineering preferred.
- OSHA 30 hour general industry certification preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards.
- Good knowledge of environmental standards (EPA)
- Must have great communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and data presentation.
- Ability to travel up to 50 days per year.
Position Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs., climb stairs, walk long distances.
- Occasionally work in hot or cold environments, on floor activities can result in getting dirty.
- Some areas will require hearing protection.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker. Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.