Job Number: 23380299
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Designer to work in the San Angelo, TX area for a top utility and energy company. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Travel between Marfa, Alpine and McCamey.
- Hybrid position – schedule to be worked out with manage; training will be done onsite Mon-Fri until fully trained.
- May require overtime.
Primary Function: Computer aided drafting to prepare maps, sketches, schematics and other engineering related drawings.
- Create, revise and maintain engineering and record drawings, and sketches.
- Support the creation, revision, and maintenance of facilities and equipment documents; including but not limited to construction, equipment, property documents and records.
- Obtain information required to perform work from verbal communication, sketches, marked drawings, listings, field notes, vendors' catalogs and technical reference manuals and site visits.
- Proficient in use of CAD software and Microsoft Office software.
- Work with other organizations of the Company to coordinate the work and assure that it is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Read vendors' prints, shop and other drawings and equipment operating instructions, and incorporate that information into the work being performed.
- Promote and support the Company’ s Accident Prevention and Safety and Health programs.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate degree in Applied Science (AAS) drafting and computer aided design (CAD) or in civil, electrical or mechanical engineering technology.
- Knowledge of Distribution Electrical facilities preferred.
- AutoCAD skills.
- May require overtime.
- Must be familiar with conventional drafting symbols and drafting methods and have the ability to distinguish colors.
- Valid state driver’ s license
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.