Job Number: 21358439
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an IT Support Associate to work in the Corpus Christi, TX area for a top utility and energy company.
- Short term assignment of six months with potential to extend until project completion.
- Hybrid work position with 2 days onsite.
Primary Function: Provide technical support for computer Energy Management Systems (EMS) or Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA) and other technical infrastructure used in Transmission Operation centers.
- Provide support/guidance or assist in providing support to other analysts, as required.
- Maintain reliable operations of the EMS and SCADA systems.
- Improve and make recommendations to improve the quality and reliability of EMS and SCADA data and related services.
- Maintain real-time data interfaces.
- Develop/improve/implement EMS and SCADA tools and software.
- Keep EMS and SCADA tools up-to-date with current technologies.
- Build and maintain custom EMS and SCADA one-line displays.
- Perform modeling, check-out and commissioning of Remote Terminal Units.
- Build and maintain EMS and SCADA models.
- Define and make recommendation to implement internal EMS and SCADA standards.
- Define and implement Human Performance Initiative rules and Key Performance Indicators around SCADA processes.
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or related Technical field from an accredited college/university.
- Experience with SCADA systems preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to provide after-hours support for the EMS/SCADA systems as needed.
Apply now for more information on the company and position!